Sunday, October 22, 2006

Famous People



This week at Daytona has been a week of famous people. First we had Gilly from Hollyoaks. This is a pretty dodgy daytime soap here in the UK. It is actually filmed in Manchester so it is possible to see the actors around. This is the first time I have actually seen someone famous that I recognised and pointed out to other people, I was pretty excited and felt that I needed to tell everyone. His character in the show is pretty dopey, thankfully in real life, not the case.
The next famous person was incredible exciting, not only is he famous in the UK, he is worlwide famous. His name is Ross Noble. When I heard he was coming, I got very excited, even more so when he actually arrived to race. I could not believe that this massively famous person was standing right in front of me. Thankfully no tonguetying or silly sentences. I made prefect sense. I was way to nervous to ask for a picture or an autograph, so I had to leave to my trustworthy receptionist Hannah, who was also a massive fan and had seen him earlier this week. He is currently in Manchester for comedy week. Now if any of you write to me and ask who is I will be very unimpressed and may disown you. If necessary look him up on the internet.

No comments: