Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Self Reflection part 2

Well it was a long weekend, but amazing.
Things have been pretty off for me recently and after a couple of conversations with people I have decided to go back to the doctor and look at going back on my anti-depressants. Not something I want to do, feels a bit like admitting defeat, but it is also admitting I need help.
Thinking about all kinds of stuff is pretty scary but it certainly helped me see a few things a lot clearer which was really great. It has given me a point to start on the recovery again.
When I went to work, my boss asked how things were and how I was feeling. It was good we had a bit of a chat, but it feels a lot like he is trying to figure me out and I don't think I want him to figure me out. He also wants to try and solve all my problems. I hate that. I just like to get things off my chest. It is such a boy thing to try and solve.
But working where I do has meant that I have a lot of support and hopefully this time round I will be successful in increasing my happiness, etc.

No comments: