Friday, August 29, 2008

The pursuit of happiness

What can make us happy?
It is something that I am grappling with recently.
So I have decided to document my progress in happiness.
I have started my medication today and I want to be better. So by telling others how I am going through this journey then maybe I can help others.
I am good.
My afternoon at work was great. I was aware and motivated to work. I had things to be done and I got them done.
I had dates scheduled and I cancelled them. It is time I thought about me and my progress.
I am not a naturally happy person and I want to be.
I hope if anyone reads this and it helps them then I know what I am going through was worth it.

1 comment:

Ray said...

I guess we are all learning new things lately. The anti-depressants aren't admitting defeat. If they help they are a good thing.
I'm trying to come off mine now as I have been told I don't need them. So I've got awful headaches and stuff as a result. Hoping they settle as the body adjusts. If they don't I have to go to square one again.
By the way, thanks again for the book and CD. I'm 2/3 of the way through the book.