Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

I watched this movie last night.  Normal I would steer away from movies like this.  I am not a scary movie person.  But this movie isn't scary.  
It deals with the supernatural and a girl believed to be possessed.
I have always been intrigued by the spirit world and its existence alongside our world.  I believe that there are spirits that try to influence and guide us.  Which makes it all nice, there is also evil and trying to distinguish between the two can be hard sometimes.  Watching this movie last night made me think how easy it is for them to cross over and stay.
Some people are going to think I am crazy, but it might explain my favourite tv shows being buffy, angel, charmed.
Once you open yourself up to these things, it isn't so easy to turn it off. 

No comments: