Friday, November 03, 2006

Winter

Winter is fast approaching here and I am not sure how I will cope. The last couple of days have got down to 2 degrees and it is only November. I am absolutely freezing. The boiler at work is also having issues so that means it is often not very warm at work at all.
With winter comes darker days. The sun is setting at 4pm, though it will get early over the next ouple of weeks. I am not sure whether I prefer to be riding to work or from work in the dark. It is so weird to see this happening. It should be lighter, not sure how I will go. I may have to stop riding to work for a couple of months as well. With it being so dark it can get dangerous riding around. So I will have to opt for the bus for awhile.
I just want it to snow, at least then it might actually be worth it.

No comments: