Wednesday, November 29, 2006

London Calling

The time has come. Andrew and I are thinking about moving to London. Andrew's contract finishes in January and he has started looking at jobs in London. I myself am also looking at teaching jobs. We have seen some flats that are quite nice and with two bedrooms. They are expensive, but the salary's are more than they are here in Manchester.
We are quite excited about the propect of a move and I am keen to move on from Daytona. The managers here know that I am thinking about leaving, but they don't know how soon it could be.
Andrew was in London for a few days last week and he was surprised how easy it was for him to get around especially on the tube and the prices of things weren't a lot more expensive than they are here.
The only thing I am a little nervous about is getting jobs. We won't be doing anything until Andrew has got a job. He will then go down a little earlier than me to get a place and I can get everything sorted out here.
Will keep you all updated!

No comments: