Saturday, November 25, 2006

Another year older

This is the first time in a few years that I feel older on my birthday. I am not sure why, I didn't have a significant birthday, just 27. Maybe being away from friends and family, or maybe because everyone I work with is younger than me. I had a nice day though.
I walked into work and one of the managers started singing happy birthday. When I opened the laundry door to put my bag away there was a teddy bear, chocolates and a card from everyone at work. Then later in the day the marshals came out to sing me happy birthday. It was really nice.
Andrew came back from London that afternoon after his exam so I got home and he was there with my present. He gave me the board game 'Lost' and an iPod Nano. Very cool. I can get 500 songs onto it. So far I have 147. As soon as we get a new computer I can get lots more.
Thank you to all your well wishes.

No comments: