Thursday, November 16, 2006

Finished

I have finished uni for the year. I am very relieved to be finished, though now I am not really sure what to do with myself. I have bought a couple of teaching books since I have been here so I might read through them over the next couple of months.
The exam wasn't easy, but I finished with enough time to go back over everything I had written and do some editing. It was weird sitting in a small room with just myself and the person observing me. I have to admit though i did like doing the exam that way. It meant that I had no other distractions around me and I seemed to be able to concentrate a lot easier.
For the few days before the exam I went over the past exam questions. I am glad I did because a couple of the questions were similar and thankfully I was able to remember what I had written.
I think I did okay. I passed both my assignments for this subject so as long as I pass the exam I will be okay. Now I just have to wait for the results.
Thank you to all who were sending me positive thoughts, I appreciate it.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Now that you are finished, kick back and enjoy it! Go to a strange place - wait a minute you already did! At least you get a white Christmas and happy birthday by the way (I know it's soonish or just past).