Monday, April 21, 2008

travelling the countryside

Following Dean around through the karting season is really great. Not only do I get to see a lot of the English countryside but I also get to practice my sketching and photography because these tracks are usually all hidden away in the bush.
This weekend I went to Buckmore park. I managed to get a few good pictures of Dean racing, well once I get them developed I will be able to tell, so hopefully they turned out well.
To give an update on the job thing, I have left my job and am temping. It is fun because I get to do different things. Though last week I wroked at a debt collectors, and not such a good place. Everyone was really nice though. I am still cooking bbq's at Daytona and I am creating a website to sell the bags and accessories that I make, so hopefully all these little bits will help me.

No comments: