Saturday, April 05, 2008

Hello World

Its been awhile and I have been told that I don't write here enough so people can't keep up with what I am doing over here in the UK.
Life is very good for me. I have a job that is having its ups and downs but I think I might be getting somewhere which is great. I am an administration manager, which is a little boring, but hopefully things will pick up soon.
I have bought a car recently, a little ford fiesta. It is a great little car and cheap to run which is great. I have missed driving and it is good to finally be back driving again.
Last week I started a new course. I am doing a Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration. I am doing it through a college in London. I am enjoying being able to use my creative side for my course and not just a hobby. So taking pictures and drawing can be done and not me just procastinating. Plus I have to visit historical places, such as Palaces. Very cool.
Life is pretty good. But I am just living as it comes.

No comments: