Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its goooooood

Well I have to say that I am feeling pretty good. Very much looking forward to my Christmas break. I am having two weeks off which will be great. I have a stack of books I want to read and start my work on the Enneagram.
I am going to be using my two weeks to look at 2009 and some things that I really want to achieve. One plan I have is to do some volunteer work at an orphange in Kenya that our company donates money to and tries to support. One of our directors has very close links and many friends there. Going to Africa to do some volunteering is something I have thought about doing and the fact that I have a connection to this place would be great. I am sure that many people will warn me from going because of dangers and stuff. But next year I am going to be embarking on a personal journey and this is one step that I really want to take.
I am also going to stop going to the gym for awhile until I have paid off more of my debts and really build up my savings. I am buying my flatmates bike this week which will make up for it, plus I have a cross trainer which will be fun.
I am looking forward to a whole new journey next year and I am really excited about the journey ahead. Who knows where it will take me, but that is the exciting part.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: