Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Harry Potter


I have decided to call this year, Harry Potter Year. Not only does movie number 5 get released, but the final book is released as well. I am sure there is a lot of speculation going on in Oz as it is here about if Harry Potter will die. My prediction is that Harry Potter will die. I believe he is a Horcrux and in order for Voldermort to be killed, all the horcrux's must be destroyed. I also predict that Neville Longbottom will be the one to kill Harry and then kill Voldermort. I can't remember which book it was, I think the end of book 5. Dumbledore tells Harry about the prophecy regarding a boy born on July 7th and his being the down fall of Voldermort. Voldermort assumed it would be Harry Potter and that is why he went after him. But Dumbledore tells Harry that another child was born on that day, that child was Neville Longbottom. There is a reason that we know this and I believe that Neville will kill Harry. I don't think Voldermort will kill Harry because he knows that if Harry dies, he will die too. I am assuming that Voldermort will realise what Harry is (I mean they do have some sort of wierd connection now). I know what you are all thinking, naive not so bright Neville Longbottom, but that is the point, no one could suspect. I don't believe that Neville will be malicious about it. I think it will be more they both know it needs to be done and Harry is prepared for it.
In the UK you can actually place bets on who will kill Harry. I am quite tempted to put a bet on. Just in case I am right.
Anyway, that is my prediction, I can't wait to find out what does happen.

No comments: