Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walkabout

I am feeling unsettled at the moment. I don't know whether that means that it is time for me to go back to Australia or whether I move somewhere new.
This year feels like it should be a new year full of change and going beyond the comfort zone. But I just feel a little lost. This year I have so many choices with my visa coming to an end and I just don't know what to do.
I am trying to find some guidance but it just doesn't seem to come and I am not sure what to do. Everyone tells me to do what feels right, but I don't know what feels right. I just feel like giving everything up and going on a walkabout to figure out what to do.
I love my job and helping people and I am going on a real journey with them. But I am feeling a little homesick and miss everyone back home. It is so hard to find someone to share my life with. I have been on lots of dates but nothing. Though even going home may not be any better.
If I do go home I have to start my life all over again. I don't know if I want to do that again.
That would be the same if I went some where else. I just don't know where and do what.
I am feeling confused and just so unsure of where to go and what to do. I do know that my parents will tell me to come home.

No comments: