Friday, January 16, 2009

Success Intelligence and being happy!

Things are pretty good. I am not feeling so homesick now which is good so am planning on staying for maybe a couple more years.
I want to use this year to grow. I have so much growth yet to do. I am studying the Enneagram (a personality typing based in spiritual growth) which all of us at work are working through though everyone else at work has been doing it a lot longer than me. Sometimes it feels I am so far behind everyone, but I only came to this 6 months ago, they have been studying this for years. But I am finding it an amazing way to grow.
I also have a plan to go to Kenya this year an do some volunteer work in an orphange. I don't want to puch myself too much because I can get overwhelmed really easily. I am also doing my CBT as well. So I continue on my journey to see where I am headed.
My boss Robert Holden has just release his new website www.robertholden.org It is a really great site and gives a fantastic introduction to him and his work. It is a great time to be where I am and I would like to be here for as long as I can.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Good to read things are on the up. Hope they continue that way. I've been engrossed in the Twilight series, which is a shade teeny-bopper of me but they are actually good books, if a bit long.