Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update

It has been a couple of weeks since my last entry (duly noted).
Things are going really well. I am at a place where I am really open to learning these new techniques which has really helped. I am using a website called Living Life to the Full. It has been created by the NHS in Scotland and is completely free.
I have learnt some techniques for sleeping better and changing my thinking patterns. The biggest thing for me is sleeping better. Although I have been taking sleeping tablets, I have come off them now using natural techniques to help me sleep and the last three nights have been good nights sleep.
I highly recommend this site and these techniques. But remember you need to be open to this process to really want to get better.
I am hoping to start some one to one sessions as well. I have to wait until an NHS psychologist is available. This is for me to work through stuff that is always in my head and I need to get out and deal with in order to really get better and stop using the medication.
I am feeling really excited about the process that I am going through. Will definitely keep you posted.
I also want to thank everyone and their support, it is really appreciated.

No comments: