Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Check up

Went to the doctors yesterday for a check up. Doing ok, though not as well as I had hoped. The doctor has increased my dosage and given me some sleeping tablets. The last couple of months I have not been sleeping well and spend the whole day yawning and wishing I was back in bed. I have to say I have a much deeper sleep, but it has only been one night and I am not feeling better rested yet.
I was disappointed that I had to my doseage increased, but my doctor is really positive and wants me to focus on just getting better to start with and then look at long term solutions. He thinks I am trying to do much all at once to get better when I should be taking one step at a time. I guess that is just the way I am. But I am learning to slow down a bit and take things one step at a time.
This time it feels like I have to work harder. But this time I know it is about me. I am not getting better because I want to be better for someone else, I want to get better for me.

No comments: