Thursday, September 20, 2007

Paintball

Yesterday the people I work with went paintballing. I have to say I had lots of fun. I also have to say that I am sore and hurt all over. Not only from being hit by paintballs but also from running, jumping and moving out of the way.
We played a few different games as a team building exercise. The CEO had all his own equipment, he turned up in camoflauge and had his own gun, which was a little more powerful than the rest of ours. I am glad he was on my team because anyone who got shot by him was in a lot of pain. You knew when someone was shot because you could hear random cries from the other end of the course. He was also a little scary yelling directions to people and he went a little kamikaze at the end of the day when we were wasting balls.
I would have to say after a very good day out I would be willing to try it again.

No comments: