Friday, December 15, 2006

Passed

I passed my uni subject this semester, YAY! It was a big relief yesterday when I checked my email to receive the one from the uni, slowly scrolling down with a big sigh of relief at the bottom. I was pretty confident I had passed, but it was good to have that confirmed. Lets hope the rest of my dgree goes as well.
I would like to pay tribute here to a lady by the name of Bea Te Raki. I worked with Bea the whole time I was with Mission Australia and she was the nicest person I worked with and she was incredible helpful when I needed it. Sadly she passed away a couple of weeks ago and she will be greatly missed by many people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bronwyn on your results!

Kylee

Ray said...

Hey Bron, congratulations. Great to hear everything's going well. Have a nice Christmas!